IMAGES RETAIL AWARDS 2022
(Assessment Period 1stApril, 2021 to 31th March, 2022)
IMAGES RETAIL AWARDS recognize outstanding achievers in the business of retail.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of concerned award category)
IRA Nomination Process & Schedule
- IRA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IRA website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IRA website or IRA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Retailers are required to Apply Online and submit nominations with processing fee, details and supporting material – latest by 30th July 2022.
Submission of nominations includes filling up online entry form.
- Nomination forms are checked by the IRA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- Award categories and titles are subject to change without notice.
- Submitting an entry form does not guarantee nomination. Nominees will be shortlisted on the basis of Performance data as supplied in the entry form.
- The final evaluation will be done by the IRA grand jury which comprises of industry experts, analysts and observers.
- The Jury members evaluate nominations only on information contained in the entry form + PPT presented and not on any other information / perception / judgment, hence please fill in the form carefully and make a good PPT with graphs, tables and visuals to showcase your performance in most effective way.
- Any attempt to canvass for selection could lead to disqualification. Nominees must not contact Jury members or organizers in this regard.
- All information in the entry form is mandatory. If any information is not provided, it will directly impact the overall ranking and rating by the Jury.
- Entries with factually incorrect or misleading information may be deemed invalid.
- All nominees specifically confirm that the information they submit is accurate and true, and that it may be used for internal research & Industry insights unless otherwise specified.
- All nominees specifically agree that by nominating for these awards, they are confirming that should they feature among finalists/ winners, they will use:
- The authorized and complete description of the award as mentioned on the first page in any public communication related to these awards.
- Specific template of IRA logo, ribbon & trophy provided by IMAGES Group.
- Every entry form must be attested by a person at the level of Director / CEO / Proprietor.
- Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing the categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
The awards will be presented at the grand IRA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, live entertainment and celebrations on 25th August, 2022 at The Westin Mumbai Powai.