IMAGES RETAIL AWARDS 2019
(Assessment Period 1stApril, 2018 to 31st March, 2019)
IMAGES RETAIL AWARDS recognize outstanding achievers in the business of retail.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of concerned award category)
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Department Store (International/National/Regional/Independent)
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Hypermarket (International/National/Regional/Independent)
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Specialty Stores (International/National/Regional/Independent)
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Kiosk/ Express Formats
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Travel Retail
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Entertainment
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Customer Relations
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Marketing & Promotions
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Store Design & VM
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Employee Practices
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Best Turnaround story
- IMAGES Most Admired Store Launch Of The Year
- IMAGES Most Admired Retailer Of The Year: Concept Stores
- IMAGES Most Admired Retail Innovation of the year
Definition: Retailer with minimum retail area of 25,000 sq ft per store offering a wide range of personal and home products organised into at least five distinct departments such as apparel, footwear, home appliances, furniture, jewellery, toys, cosmetics, sports goods, luggage etc.
Definition:Retailer with minimum retail area of 25,000 sq ft per store offering a range of consumer products including food & grocery, FMCG, fashion and general merchandise.
Definition: Retailer of any one of the below mentioned categories.
Fashion & Lifestyle / Fashion Accessories / Luggage / Footwear / Sports goods & Fitness Equipments / Jewellery / Eyewear / Timewear / Leisure (books, music, gifts/ toys etc.) / Consumer Electronics / Pharmacy & Wellness products / Beauty Products / Salons, Spas & Fitness Services / Mobile & Telecom / Home & Office Improvement / Foodservice / Food & Grocery (Supermarkets)/ Others.
Definition: Retailers with small standalone structure, size ranging from 50-500 square feet, open ended from one end, used as a point of sale for product or service. and are located at locations, like malls, college campuses, hospitals, work places transit points such as metro stations, etc
Definition: Retailers located mainly at transport hubs like airports, railway stations, bus stations and metro stations, etc, catering to spontaneous/impulse buys of transiting passengers .
Definition: Operators of multiplexes or retail chain providing entertainment through gaming and fun zones, play areas and recreational concepts.
Definition: Retailers who have effectively implemented and managed a customer relationship program.
Definition: Retailers who have conducted the most effective marketing campaign during the year, using either single or mixed media (including the use of online, social media or mobile) which led to increased footfall, sales and profitability of the brand.
Definition: Retailers, using Design and visual merchandising to deliver an enhanced in-store experience to customers.
Definition: Retailer that has conducted the most effective employee practices during the year to maximize employee performance to achieve employer’s strategic objectives.
Definition: Retailers that repositioned and restrategised to drive back consumers during the year, which led to increased footfall, sales & sustainable growth.
Definition: A high-publicity retailer launch between April 2018 and March 2019, which has drawn significant media and consumer attention.
Definition: Retailer which have a unique positioning in terms of format/ merchandise/ retail offering.
How A Great Concept Was Executed to Perfection!
Nominations are invited for reatilers operating in India with a brief note on the unique idea, strategy or innovation enhancing or differentiating merchandise/ service mix and/or in-store presentation or promotion – unveiled between April 2018 and March 2019 – with details on its execution and results in terms of creating differentiation, customer or multi stakeholder engagement, increased sales/ consumption with positive feedback/ coverage/ and recognition.
Processing fee per entry:
· Rs. 15,000 + GST per entry
PAYMENT OPTION 1: CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 2: RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
A/c Name: IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No: 02482000004779
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000248
Bank Address: S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029
- Please send a retail / organization logo (Vector Format) along with category Specific pictures. It can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through wetransfer.com.
- A separate write-up of about 350 words on company profile.
Please provide complete information and submit the form by FRIDAY 5th JULY 2019 to:
Ritesh Pandey. Mobile: +91-9810613585 / Priti Gupta. Mobile: +91- 8826415472